Two new researchers arrived on November 1, 2015
Two new researchers arrived to take up new positions at our Organization for Promotion of Tenure Track, University of Miyazaki, on November 1, 2015.
Tenure track lecturer: Hiroyuki Hirayama (Mathematics (Analysis))
Tenure track Assistant Professor :Hirohisa Mekata (Animal Infectious Disease Control)
Photo: Appointment ceremony
(from left) TToffice Director J. Kawabata, TT lecturer H.Hirayama,The president T. Ikenoue, H.Mekata TT assistant professor, Vice president M.Suiko.
- Call for a Assistant Professor (Integrated Engineering)(Animal Life Science) has been closed. 2017.07.19
- Call for a tenure track researcher FY2017 in University of Miyazaki has been closed. 2017.07.19
- A new tenure track researcher, Dr. Kensuke Nakamura arrived on April 1, 2017. 2017.04.05
- A new tenure track researcher, Dr. Tetsuya Adachi arrived on February 16, 2017. 2017.02.16
- A new tenure track researcher arrived on February 1, 2017. 2017.02.02