For Alumni

Alumni in Japan

Change of Residence Status

Those who are going to stay in Japan after graduation for a job are required to change their residence status. Which residence status they get depends on what kind of activities they are going to do after graduation. Please apply to the Regional Immigration Bureau.


University of Miyazaki provide the informations to alumni.

If you wish to receive the latest UOM information, please send an email to the Global Support Office [] so that you can be included on our mailing list.

  1. Please fill in the subject, "UOM Alumni."
  2. Please put your name, nationality, graduation date, Faculty, email address, address and phone number in the email message and send it to[].